Kimtech N95 Particulate Respirator (NIOSH)
The Kimtech™ N95 Pouch respirator is intended for use against particulate aerosols free of oil; time use restrictions may apply.
Kimtech™ N95 Pouch Respirator (TC-84A-9042) are NIOSH approved as N95 particulate filter respirators. They provide 95% filtration efficiency of 0.3 micron particles.
- Separate the edges of the respirator to fully open it.
- Slightly bend the nose wire to form a gentle curve.
- Hold the respirator upside down to expose the two headbands.
- Using your index fingers and thumbs, separate the two headbands.
- While holding the headbands with your index fingers and thumbs, cup the respirator under your chin.
- Pull the headbands up and over your head.
- Release the lower headband from your thumbs and position it at the base of your neck.
- Position the remaining headband on the crown of your head.
- Conform the nose piece across the bridge of your nose by firmly pressing down with your fingers.
- Continue to adjust the respirator and secure the edges until you feel you have achieved a good facial fit. Now, perform a Fit Check.
For Institutional and Wholesale Buyers, Please Contact Us at 1-844-4-SPRiZZi.